Sunday, November 13, 2011

Entry 9: April 1779


Hola mi amigos! That is all the Spanish that I can speak, but I wish that I knew alot more. Spain joined into an alliance with the Patriots in March 1779A man of the last name de Galves made the official agreement. This will help us make leaps and bounds, because Spain has a small army and excellent battle planning skills. Meanwhile, the farm is not going well. The crops are dying without proper care, since I cannot find anyone willing to do the work. My parents have moved in with us, and my father has been helping but one person cannot run the whole farm

PHOTO: The Spanish Flag

SOURCES:
Deverell, William and Deborah G. White. United States History. Austin, Texas, United States Of America: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 2008. Print.

Sheidley, Nathaniel.

"American Revolution."

World Book Advanced.

World Book,
2011.

Web.
13 Nov. 2011.


Spain. Flag. Encyclopedia Britannica. Web. 13 Nov. 2011. <http://www.school.eb.com/eb/art-61815>.
(for photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment