Sunday, November 13, 2011

Entry 9: April 1779


Hola mi amigos! That is all the Spanish that I can speak, but I wish that I knew alot more. Spain joined into an alliance with the Patriots in March 1779. A man of the last name de Galves made the official agreement. This will help us make leaps and bounds, because Spain has a small army and excellent battle planning skills. Meanwhile, the farm is not going well. The crops are dying without proper care, since I cannot find anyone willing to do the work. My parents have moved in with us, and my father has been helping but one person cannot run the whole farm

PHOTO: The Spanish Flag

SOURCES:
Deverell, William and Deborah G. White. United States History. Austin, Texas, United States Of America: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 2008. Print.

Sheidley, Nathaniel.

"American Revolution."

World Book Advanced.

World Book,
2011.

Web.
13 Nov. 2011.


Spain. Flag. Encyclopedia Britannica. Web. 13 Nov. 2011. <http://www.school.eb.com/eb/art-61815>.
(for photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment